Benefits of membership
The Epidemiological Society of Nigeria
Benefits of membership of the Epidemiological society of Nigeria
- Joint membership of Society of Public Health Professionals of Nigeria (SPHPN)
- Membership of EPiSON automatically confers on you the membership of the International Epidemiological Association (IEA).
- Participation in EPiSON, IEA and regional conferences or any other programmes and events organized by them.
- Membership provides a forum to interact and share experiences with other epidemiologists working in Nigeria and globally.
- Provides ample opportunities for career and professional capacity development from EPiSON organized workshops and international conferences.
- As IEA member, you are eligible to attend her conferences and aspire to elective offices among other privileges accorded to all members.
- Benefit from newsletters, journals and other publications by EPiSON and its affiliate organizations like IEA, NCDC and AEA,
- Participation in collaborative research with other members of EPiSON and IEA at subnational, national and global levels.
- Contribute meaningfully to the practice of Epidemiology in Nigeria.